Monday, September 19, 2011

It May be Sooner Than We Thought

My boo just may be getting closer to home even sooner than we both thought. CDCR is set to begin releasing state prison inmates to the custody of our county jail systems on October , 2011. That's on 12 more days from now!

This new process is supposed to help with the CA prison overcrowding problem that the federal government ruled must be cleaned up in the next two years. This "shifting of the guards" action only affects low-level prisoners doing time for low-level offenses that are in no way sex-related or child-related.

As a prison fiance, this could have a great impact on my future, especially since my prison husband-to-be is classified as a low-level prisoner:
  1. The love of my life could be released to an LA county jail facility as early as 12 days from now.
  2. For me, him being in the county jail means a much shorter traveling distance to visit him on the weekends.
  3. For him, being in the county jail system means he may be released from prison much sooner than we thought due to the LA county jail system's overcrowded conditions.
  4. If by some slim chance, he were to make a very simple, low-level mistake later, he would be sentenced to a short time in a CA county jail on a probation violation, instead of being sent back to a CA prison for a parole violation.
I would like to say that I pray that he gets out as early as the 1st. But, I don't. I actually pray that God keeps him safe and sane until whatever date He feels should be the true release date. But, I do have hope, though. This new CA prison news gives me hope that no matter when my boo is released, there's a large possibility that he won't have to be released as a CA state parolee. That's every ex-offenders nightmare.

Want to know more about these upcoming changes? Read "CDCR Changes for Low-Level Prisoners" at the Prison Rideshare Network Blog now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck I hope your fiancee is able to come home soon. Having a loved one in prison is one of the hardest things I've ever had to face.
if you want to check out my blog its @ http://prisonmarriage.blogspot.com

The Prisoner's Daughter said...

Thx for the words of encouragement. I checked out your blog. Very good read. I'm following it now. Are you following this blog?

Unknown said...

I can assist you in getting your loved ones released from custody with a minimum amount of time & paperwork. Call Now !! 1-855-223-2423.inmate tracker la county

Shella Morris said...

Hello everyone on this forum, i am full of joy now in writing this article about how Dr Alex was able to bring my husband out of jail, it all started few months ago when my husband had quarrels with his company business partner, this issue was deeply so though for the both parties, at first when this case started my husband did not tell me not until it when the case was really though and serious, my husband after hold serious troubles and conflict with his business partner for many times they decided to take the case to court, and on the first sit this case was said to be arjorn, my husband took his lawyer and the lawyer told him not to worry that he was going to sit on the case, and we had to spend a huge amount of money to settle this case, but till to all on the second sit my husband was sentenced to jail, by the magistrate for 5years, when i went in research of this case i found out my husband was just innocent, so i started to try all means to bring my husband out from Jail, on my search on the internet i found out how Dr Alex Of ( solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) was able to help a lady whose husband has also be arrested for an unknown case, i had to email Dr Alex and told him about my trouble, he told me that everything will be okay, if only i have the faith in him, after all he told me he was going to cast a spell on my husband and after which my husband was going to come out from Jail, and his opponent will beg him to forgive them, true to the words Dr Alex told me my husband is back to me and we are living fine now, wow i am so happy i tried the spells of Dr Alex, Sir i am grateful for what you have done,, you can email him on solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com or call +2347036013351..

Post a Comment

Comments that aren't relevant to my blog will not be posted.